Super Mario 64 Hacking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super Mario 64 Hacking

A website to learn the techniques of hacking.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Mario 64: DD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jairo M

Jairo M

Super Mario 64: DD Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario 64: DD   Super Mario 64: DD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Ooh, wow, I have yet to say anything here. Well, most of you probably don't know it (or me at all), but I myself am working on a hack titled Super Mario 64: DD. What's with the DD? DD as in the title for the canceled Super Mario 64 DD for the 64DD Razz

Info on the hack (besides title :3, can also be found on my channel)

Well, being one of the "lesser known" SM64 hacks out there, its probably a surprise to many of you that I'm working on one, mostly because I rarely do any updates. Although
I do occasionally on my site (not supposed to sound like advertisement... a -heh heh) update the hacks main page with info and screenshots on levels already shown and a few not shown. The aim I want the game to go for is to be similar to that of
Banjo-Kazooie, levels, acts, and humor from NPC, all in the game, plus, if you haven't noticed, mostly ever single world's name starts with the same letter, much like what was done with Banjo-Kazooie. (Example: BK: Mumbo's Mountain/SM64DD: Mossy Meadows, BK: Treasure Trove Cove/SM64DD: Wild Whomp's World, and so on). The name is from the canceled sequel to SM64, Super Mario 64 2, or also known as Super Mario 64 DD (Disk Drive). As to making this a recreation of what the game could of been like, sure, why not, but isn't intentionally what the aim is.

Screenshots:

Mossy Meadows

Super Mario 64: DD Mm1PNG

Super Mario 64: DD Mm2PNG

Vicious Volcano Valley

Super Mario 64: DD Vicious%20valcano%20valley%2011

Deep-Sea Lagoon

Super Mario 64: DD Dsl2PNG

Sunset Sea

Super Mario 64: DD Sunset_cove1

Super Mario 64: DD Sunset_sea5

So um, yeah. Feedback is wanted, yes indeed, good show ol' chap. Mm quite.
Back to top Go down
http://Banditproductions.yolasite.com
nradoto

Super Mario 64: DD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario 64: DD   Super Mario 64: DD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Looks great,download link when you're finished please.
Back to top Go down

Super Mario 64: DD
Page 1 of 1